Insane Orb Insane Orb

I can't believe it....I beat this game on the last boss i was in a position where pac man could never touch the ball and I won doing nothing

Frontier Frontier

I love this game, it has a nice trading system, the quests are pretty good, graphics are good, and music is good too.But there is a bug for me i think where when im battling my frame rate drops drastically.Overall fun game

Dr Spaceship Dr Spaceship

Not the worst game i have seen.It's really, dull.The game is just a normal launcher game when on earth, i don't know why you made the backround blurry along with the launcher bar.Also why would you change the genre of the game with each different planet?It could use way more improvement, like an upgrade shop or more planets.On the snow planet i personally hate it, the launcher was basic and ok but just completely changing it to your spaceship collecting these cliche stars sucks.The controls on planet 2 are weird on PC and, i imagine, also on mobile. when you get to close to the space ship with your mouse it starts freaking out.I don't even want to play this anymore to get to level 3.It is a pretty bad game.

Windows Doors Windows Doors

Was it just me or when i turned on all the effects in display my CPU went through the roof?

Other that it was funny and creative :)

Punch a NAZI Punch a NAZI

I think half these people thought this was an actual game

KMDES responds:

I now have a lifetime supply of salt just from this.

Trump Runner Trump Runner

the game overall was pretty bad, the animation wasnt very good and he went much too slow. The coins were stupid too, also the sings don't make sense if you put small walls instead of road signs or even angry mexicans to jump over, Blam (P.S. why is he even on the road?)

Virtual Hug Sender Virtual Hug Sender

YAY HUGS!

Weird but funny kinda game idk :P

Dab Simulator 2 Dab Simulator 2

pretty dank, and actually fun and addicting 0.o

SpringaCat SpringaCat

simple game but really fun (for the first few minutes), but then it gets kinda boring and repetitive, more content could make this a more fun game

P.S. I see it's on mobile this seems more like a mobile game anyways :)

Pokemon Interactive Pokemon Interactive